Tuesday 22 September 2015

Tower of Joy

Last few days in my life were quite hectic - but somehow I managed to finish another part of the game. I quite enjoyed designing Mind Tower and I really hope you'll enjoy playing through it too - especially since there will be fair bit of eroticism involved (finally!) Now, I'm focusing on writing H-scenes here and there, since as I promised - game finally gets really lewd :) I predict next release will double amount to h-content in-game. Also, I really appreciate feedback you give me in various forums, it really keeps me motivated to improve The Dark Lord Rises further and further.

Right, The Dark Lord Rises... since this started as a minor distraction on the side, I didn't put much thought into title of the game - and it sound generic as fuck. I guess I'll be thinking about something cooler in near future.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should change the first scene that occurs almost immediately after starting the new section a little (whether you plan to add visuals or not). The scrolling wall of text was somewhat hard for me to keep up with, and trying to quickly read everything before it got to the top of the window and disappeared gave no time at all to absorb/visualize what I was reading. Maybe try doing that scene in a similar fashion to what The Last Sovereign does, or at least slow it down a little. So far overall though, I'm enjoying the game and really think it looks promising and can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete