Thursday 2 May 2019

Divinion - 1.0.0


Hey guys! The full release is there, finally, with added "true ending", major bugfixes, refreshed HUD and some additional content. 


Now, as I've indicated month ago, I've decided it's time to start valuing myself and beg for money allow my precious fans to support my work with some of their hard earned cash. I was never keen on Patreon, which seems main platform for majority of adult content creators, but after some research I've decided in the end that this is the way to go. Bloody taxes. Anyway, if you like my games and have some spare funds lying around, please do consider supporting me.

I hope you'll enjoy the game. As for me, I need some break to refuel my creative juices. For now, I'll take it easy, but you can still expect at least one bugfixing release, which may also contain patreon-exclusive after-credits scene (unrelated to the story).

Changelog:
-Added true ending. To see it, you must first reach Good Ending though (should work with saves from 0.9.5, load a save from before the coronation)
-Various improvements regarding graphical assets & HUD
-Added short, quick adventure near Ohsenford. There's no quest, just a small optional dungeon with a few fights to gain some resources early in the game.
-Changes to status menu: elements are now displayed with corresponding icons, proficiency page replaced parameters page
-Sparkling magical bust is no longer sparkling nor magical
-Added option to speed up battle animations
-Added several new codex entries
-Fixed a bug which caused a dungeon from "Saving Private Reichmann" to appear way too early on the map
-Fixed several minor bugs and typos
-Minor tweaks to skills: Charge, Ferocious Beating, Sundering Blow, Engage, Healing Hands
-Rebalanced some enemies & encounters: early monsters attack is a bit weaker, some late-game bosses are more dangerous.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hardwork. Always enjoy your game :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. A bit surprised the True ending has us stay a girl for now, however.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, definitely surprised by this, and not sure how I feel about this.

      Delete
  3. Nice work! See your great work in 7 months! Keep Going!

    Shoot in the Dark: PAtreon BOnus Priscillas Date with a Fire Mage ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing Divinion 1.0. I'm happy that we get to keep Reina in the true path, as I wanted to keep playing as her, but I also really like the good ending as well. See you in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please fix the bug for the quest Full metal Panic. If don't finish the quest and go outside when come back the NPC will block the way to basement

    ReplyDelete
  6. KodekMillenium9 May 2019 at 05:30

    Hey, i followed the development of DLR for a long time and my heart broke when you said that the game development would stop, i really love this game's story, characters and universe, it's in my top 5. I just recently found this new project and was delighted to see the game back with full force. Please forgive, but this will be a long comment.
    I played Divinion twice already and loved the way you got back on track, the characters are still memorable (i still miss the old, good Renan, but he doesn't fit in his role anymore, his development was astonishing and i love Reina's sarcastic, vindictive and not-so-serious personallity a lot more, she can be cold and warm the same time.), this game is bound to be gigantic and i hope it turns to be big, because the more, the merrier. I would love to see the old gang from Avonlica back together, but please don't make Reina brainwash everybody into her control like she did with Emeralia, thats the only thing that i disliked in the story so far, i'm not against it, i liked what happened with Ugovarti academy, it was fitting, but Emeralia would probably still help Reina with somethings without being mind controled and some other characters would be willing to follow her just because, like Allan, it will be sad to see Reina just giving shit about things and brainwashing every main character in venerating her. And simple brainwash and mindcontrol is too simple and boring. As for some critics on the gameplay, i think you need to work on game balance some more, the game change from something challenging (which i prefer) to a breeze to fast, some parts are too difficult and other just too easy. I found some bugs too, in The Bodyguard quest, after you turn the quest in, the quest itself can be turned again or even triggered again and in Full Metal Panic, when you leave the house before finishing the quest the NPC will block the path.
    And that's what i have to say, please take my critics as constructive, i really love and find this game amazing. I will stay tunned and pledge my support for more, good luck and keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. does that mean nowu can work again on noblesse oblige ???

    ReplyDelete