Sunday 16 December 2018

State of the Game - December

Hey guys, long time no see. Forgive me for not writing an update last month, but there was nothing really interesting to report. Late October, I've caught a bad case of the writing block, and unfortunately it doesn't want to let go. At a worst place too, since I'm now writing the penultimate, largest and the most important quest in the entire chapter :(  Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to keep my own deadline (New Year). Worse, it seems I won;t get my planned Christmas holidays :(((

Still, I made some progress, just not as much as I wanted. I've focused mostly on technical side of the game, wrote some H-material, tested soundtrack and polished certain graphical assets. Those usually go last in my development process, so it will cut me some work after the core game is complete.

That's all for this month. Grab some screenshots and Merry Christmas!







9 comments:

  1. aww.. and i really liked female renan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same but Renan is cool enough so I keep playing anyway.

      Delete
  2. A new year and more devolopment. Keep it up you have more fans then us, they are probally just lurking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello i played your game few years (or it was month ago??)
    But now i have two litle question (maybe you have already anwer somewhere but i hope you will answer herre too if it the case)
    1)The dark lord retourn is a reboot of TDLR
    2) Do you have abandonaded or take a pause for the game nobless oblige ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) It's a direct continuation
      2) Yes

      Delete
    2. 2) pause or take a pause if so for (estimated time)

      Delete
    3. and for 1) i will have to replay the game in the old rpg maker version or the old stuff will be in the new game too?


      Thank for your reply i apreciaded

      Delete
    4. 1) You won't have to replay anything.
      2. I don't really understand the question. NobObli for now is non-topic to me (at least until TDLR is done)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete