Sunday 7 April 2019

Divinion - RELEASE

Fi-na-lly!

Gentlemen (and ladies), after long year of work, I can finally present you:


Thankfully, this time I wasn't overly optimistic. Going against current, well, currents :) in h-game development, Divinion offers you 11-13 hours of boring gameplay, convoluted story and shitty erotic scenes. Yes, the game is as long as all previous chapters of The Dark Lord Rises combined.

Why 0.9 then? Because, going along other currents, this time in overall gaming industry, I present you with post-release roadmap of incoming features. So in other words, full 1.0 release, aside from major bugfixes, should include:
  • More H-scenes
  • Improved graphics (sprites & icons)
  • Rebalanced itemization, passive skills and item enchantments
  • Two additional quests
  • Improved prologue (including short recap of events in TDLR) and after-credits scene.

Also, I'll probably put the game on some service which would allow those kind souls who want to support me (I mean, I kinda spent over 1000 h on this build, let me shill a bit) financially. 
Of course, game will remain 100% free, always.

Anyway, enjoy!
And remember to always stock on Field Supplies


5 comments:

  1. Gonna try it immediately. I've been waiting for the release. Thank you! i will post a review if i completed it i think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and now i can't continue past the inn. get stuck after leaving the lake on the map.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you enter the map after reuniting with Glendovers or through some other means? Is your game compeltely frozen (can't do anything) or you just can't move (but can, ie. open menu)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After leaving the lake to complete the quest. Instead of returning to the inn i enter the map. And i can't enter any of the locations. So i'm essentially stuck. I can move however. also i have backup saves.

    ReplyDelete