Wednesday 2 March 2016

Nothing can stop progress!...yeah...

Hello again guys, long time no see. Yeah, recently I haven't had much free time to tinker with the game... and it seems I made my plans for next update a little too ambitious. However, I really, really want to end Marania story arc in 0.2.9, because twist I have planned for it's ending is pretty interesting and it will finally set s on course towards some tasty little corruption.

On the side though, I finally decided what to do about, currently non-existent, ero-art. Yeah, I'm not really satisfied with text-only H-scenes, but my drawing skills are non-existent, and I don't really have budget to commission proper artist. New art won't however make it to 0.2.9, I want to fully focus on current story, then 0.3.0 will probably include both art and major bugfixes.

I estimate new version will come out somewhere in April. I might be a bit too optimistic though.


7 comments:

  1. Glad to see that this project is still rolling.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this game recently and loved it, hope to see how the story goes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there no way to make it so that when the CG is added we can just view what we have missed or do we have to start again? i dont really know how rpg maker games work but i played one where you had the option to see again the h-scenes you unlocked.
    good job the story so far is pretty good hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you send more news if possible? I really liked the game and can't wait to continue it gameplay, so if you can send news or at last a timeline i will be really grateful. Continue the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, just coming here to know great work on making BS battles :/ litteraly 0% of defeating them unless 1 in 10000000 chance of all crits and misses or use insane meta knowledge like a no-lifer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, thanks for the game so far. However there is something that i think needs to be adressed. That is the lack of items and healing oppurtunities inside battle. In my opinion the battles are honestly quite a bit to tough (maybe I´m just too stupid?). It certainly isn´t uncommon to end up with no items whatsoever and thus making it almost impossible to continue. Here´s my example: After the boss in the tavern you get transported to the tunnels, where (without any possibility of resting) you have to fight three battles in practically a row. For me doing this seems nigh impossible. Considering it happens right after a boss battle, means you would need a lot of luck to finish the boss battle without anyone (or at least the MC) dieing. Maybe I also just didnt find the item shop (in town). I know there is one in the garden, but at that time you simply have too little money to spend, so that shop is almost moot.
    Anyway just wanted to state my opinion. I hope you read this and these points are adressed. And thanks again for an otherwise very enjoyable game!

    ReplyDelete